Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Art - The Asylum


So I promised new art....

But it's not quite finished yet, so I am going to post something a bit older for those who may not have seen it.

I've been a bit scattered lately. Working on too many things at once I guess. Also I am becoming increasingly bored from lack of gainful employment. You would thing an extended vacation would be barrels of fun, filled with all kinds of happy go lucky tingly feelings. You would most certainly be wrong though. It was a nice break at first, but now it's kind of a creativity sap. It would be better if I could start making some steady money through artistic ventures so that i could get out and do things on a regular basis.

Anyways, there it is, a long overdue update.

Tune in later for a tale of two underwears; or, How my dog became a thief.

P.S. A print of this should be available at my shop (which you can find at the bottom of the page) soon. Hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. That is one of the positive things for me, even though things are extremely tight my unemployment helps a lot. I made good money at seven eleven so I get nearly as much as I would make at minimum wage.

    ReplyDelete